What is an angel?
Angel (n.) – heavenly being who is God’s messenger
someone who is kind and helpful
a supporter of a charity who generously gives money & time
We need ICDF angels to enable us to:
- have well-organised information and bookings for our international gatherings
- be able to support our teachers, worship teams and speakers
- take care of our many volunteers
- be able to book transport
- pay for deposits and other costs before any bookings are taken
- set the scene before the delegates arrive
Become an ICDF angel
The International Christian Dance Fellowship could not exist without the generous support of all its members and many of its non-members who regularly support us with prayer, giving sacrificially of their time, and also financial gifts. It is never too early to start investing in future international gatherings. One of the ways that you can do this is to become an ICDF Angel.
ICDF Angels help by giving financially. We are asking you to prayerfully consider how much you could give towards the running of the next conference or study tour, whether you are actually attending or not. This will bless the many ICDF members and supporters around the world who are able to attend. You could give a one off gift or agree to an amount each month, it does not matter how large or small it is, God can use it, add to it and increase it.
If you would like to support us in this way, please let us know: